New Delhi: The coming of digital age has completely revolutionized the way one perceives information. Nowadays, there are apps to boost your brainpower, hone your memory and even improve your emotional intelligence.
These apps have changed the way people update their knowledge leading to a more informed public.
Here are some apps that help people in keeping track of things happening around them.
· NexGTv News App: It is a subscription-led video entertainment app, has its exclusive news app as well. The app provides mobile-based video news content which it aggregates from more than 40 TV news channels, revolutionizing the way news is currently consumed in the country through enhanced accessibility. Some shows such as ‘Nation At 10’, ‘Aaj Tak Live News’ etc. can be watched in real-time while other news offerings such as interviews, ‘Mann Ki Baat’ and the topical political cartoon humour ‘So Sorry’ can also be viewed through video on demand.
· Google Now App: The Google Now is a personal assistant app developed by Google. It includes now cards, voice search, commands and is available in the Google app for Android and iOS. The app uses a natural language user interface to answer questions, make recommendations, and perform actions by delegating requests to a set of web services along with answering user-initiated queries.
· Plan it: ‘Plan it’ is a task management app. Plan it is built for iPhone users where they can check next plan or task, create new plans, or copy plans through today widget. The app has a minimalist aesthetic appeal and the ability to add hashtags to your tasks, something that many to-do apps miss.
· Expensia: Expensia is a simple expense tracking tool. Unlike many other expense tracking apps, Expensia is convenient to use. The app shows the user’s expenses in pie charts and circles giving them an overall view of their expense across different aspects of life.
· Google Fit App: This app enables the users to keep a track of their physical activities. As the user walks, runs, or cycles throughout the day, their phone or android wear watch automatically logs them with Google Fit. It records speed, pace, route, elevation, and more so that one can stay motivated and on track. The app also enables one to receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals and track their progress.