Excellent Jeddah based role for an accounting professional in a multinational environment offering a tax free salary and lucrative bonus structure.
Our client is a multibillion dollar consumer goods organization headquartered in USA. Spanning across 60 countries, the organization has over 200 companies segmented into multiple divisions.
The Accountant will be responsible for complete oversight of the Accounts Receivable function locally and will report directly to the Senior Accountant with dotted line reporting to the Regional Financial Controller.
The job requires:
* Strong knowledge of accounts receivables and collections
* Oversight of the AR function within the organization which will include setting up collection plans for customers, analysing customer spend waterfalls and developing strong internal control mechanisms
* Ensuring accurate and timely AR reports and assist with ageing/debtor analysis
* Prior exposure to answering monthly bank account reconciliation questions, processing customer sales orders, collecting customer funds and invoicing customers
* Continuous monitoring of customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
Competitive tax free package with benefits. Remuneration will be offered to reflect the strength of your expertise and experience and will include excellent expatriate benefits.
* Should possess a relevant professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/CA)
* Has a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a previous accounting based role
* Has a Transferable Iqama
* Has prior accounting experience in a multinational company (FMCG preferred)
* Should have experience in establishing internal procedures, processes and controls for strong accounts receivable statutory compliance
* Has strong interpersonal and communication skills, for liaising with senior management and operational staff
* Is attentive to detail and accuracy with the ability to analyse relevant financial information
* Is entrepreneurial in nature with strong negotiating skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide