1. Prepares profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
2. Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documents business transactions.
3. Establishes, maintains and coordinates the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
4. Analyzes, reviews and controls budgets and expenditures/expenditures trends for business units, contracts, private funding and other business investments and projects.
5. Monitors and reviews accounting and other system-related reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Minimum 1 -3 years of experience.
• Experience with a big audit firm is a solid plus.
• University Graduate, Certified in the area as specified.
• Must have English language.
Job Location: Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Engineering
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
Fawaz Group Fawaz Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Co. WLL was established on 30th May 1973 as a Electro-Mechanical contracting company in Kuwait under the leadership of founder chairman Late Mr. Mubarak Abdulaziz Al Hassawi. Since then Fawaz experienced various phases of expansion, diversification and restructuring and developed into a multi-national, diversified and successful business enterprise. In our continuous pursuit of quality in all aspects of our operations, Fawaz Kuwait, achieved certification in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 for applying quality Systems for trading of Engineering Equipments and Accessories in Nov’2008.
Today Fawaz is a multi-national company with footprints across GCC countries namely in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Yemen Oman and Iraq. We have executed successfully projects in Kuwait as well as near gulf countries like Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan to name a few and in varied vertical industry segments like Hotels, Hospitals, Commercial, Residential, Government, Education, Palaces etc.
It has diversified in the field of HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting and Security, Electrical, Water Treatment and Building Automation. It has adopted a Divisionalised Organization structure, with each Division specializing into own business segments for better customer focus and providing best possible service to achieve customer satisfaction. Fawaz has developed into a leading organization in the complete value-chain of Project Engineering, Project Contracting, Planning and Control, Installation Services, Operation and Maintenance, Manufacturing.
E-mail: [email protected]