Job Location: Sharjah
Salary: AED 20001-25000
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: [email protected]
Street: Sharjah Hamriya Freezone Company
Listed: October 3, 2016 4:14 pm
Expires: 24 days, 22 hours
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of accounting department.
• Process month and end year-end process, accounts payable and receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, fixed asset activity, loan activity etc.
• Negotiating with Vendors for purchasing assets.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits.
• Oversee the New implementation project of SAP ERP system ECC 6.
• Meet Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting objectives.
• Bachelors degree with any professional qualification / Masters Degree such as Master of Commerce / MBA with Finance as a major specialization
• 9 + years of accounting and finance experience.
• Thorough understanding of financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Recording and monitoring various activities such as sales, purchases, cash and bank, payables and receivables etc.
• Good knowledge of SAP FICO Implementation and End-user. SAP MM end-user working is also essential.
• Must be excellent in using macros and advanced formulas and functions in Excel.