TEAM Energy Resources
Ideally this person will have previous administration experience within a corporate environment, and exposure to Middle East job practice.
They will be advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
A confident and professional phone manner is a must and a diplomatic, polite demeanour.
– Perfectly fluent in English
– Presentable and professional with exceptional interpersonal skills
– Diploma/Degree in an appropriate and related filed
– 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as an executive assistant in a professional environment
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
– Proven attention to detail.
– Presentable and pleasing personality.
– Knowledge in customer service principles and practices
– Currently in Qatar
– Gender: Female.
About the Company
TEAM Energy Resources, an Acteon company, provides specialist personnel and recruitment services to the Oil and Gas industry.
We at TEAM service six main operating areas:
Geological & Geophysical,
Drilling & Well Construction,
FEED & Conceptual Engineering,
Production & Maintenance,
Construction and Subsea Inspection & Maintenance
Our services for these disciplines are as international as the industry itself.
We have highly experienced and professional staff led by industry specialists with hands-on oilfield experience. We have a comprehensive understanding of our client\’s and candidate\’s requirements and the skills and attributes to fill industry positions successfully worldwide.