Job Description: AM/ Manager HR
– Recruitment; own the recruitment strategy deliver hires, setting best in class standards around talent acquisition.
– Provide group and one-on-one coaching to Executives and Managers to support leadership development, business decision-making, people management, problem solving and performance management.
– Reward; develop and track reward to attract and retain talent. Lead the development and implementation of local reward and non-monetary recognition strategies to ensure a focus on the key business success drivers and appropriate business behavior.
– Continually assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
– Deliver robust talent management and development initiatives to ensure key talent development, succession planning, career management and performance management.
– Help shape and influence employee communication to ensure engagement and clarity.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– You will have a Master’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organisational Psychology, or related Master’s degree ideally with a relevant postgraduate qualification and professional certification in HR and 1 to 6 years of experience
– You will be tech savvy, commercial with a strong understanding of the online space.
– You will be keen to learn, highly creative and unique in your approach to implementing HR strategies
– Experience working in a fast growing, ambiguous and constantly changing environment
– Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in complex environments at the most senior levels of an organisation.
– Experience of developing and implementing a talent management strategy to raise the bar and upgrade capability.
– Ability to set a vision and proven experience of execution.
Should your profile match our requirements, please apply asap.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
HR Recruitment Talent Management Succession Planning Talent Acquisition Performance Management Talent Development Employee Communication Recognition Human Resource Management
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
A Leading client of Pinnacle Solutions