Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Exceptional Prospect with one of the top 3 industry leading architectural company world wide
$600m pa group turnover
Prospects to Senior positions
This is an exceptional prospect to work for a firm that is regarded as a choice employer. I am keen to discuss this opportunity in more detail with you.
An International leading architectural practice with a passion for creative Architectural Design, with offices globally are currently seeking a Architect in their Dubai office. They deliver high end complex projects which value from AED50m to AED500m. They have dynamic international design teams, which have extensive experience in regional and international projects. Capabilities second to none and have the ability to deliver landmark, signature projects from inception, to final handover of the completed project. They have an exceptional portfolio of blue chip clients that repeatedly come back to them. They are financially one of the strongest managed business units in the industry.
• Architect, it’s your job to oversee the architectural aspects of the development of the design, production of the construction documents plans and specifications. The position involves coordinating the needs of the client, designer and technical staff, and outside consultants
• Additionally, the project architect may take on the responsibility for managing the project. On larger projects, or in large offices, a separate project manager may be assigned to assist in the non-technical or accounting tasks related to the delivery of the work.
What You Will Do:
• Manage client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape and civil consultants
• Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials
• Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
• Maintain project manual and specifications
• Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, and RFI’s during construction
Global exposure to a broad spectrum of projects has developed our skills base to encompass numerous market sectors which include:
• Hospitality and Leisure (Business, Luxury and Resort Hotels)
• Mixed-Use Developments
• Restoration & Refurbishment projects
• Commercial Developments
• Retail Developments
• Private Residences and Luxury Villas
AED24k, bonus, exceptional benefits
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• 10+ years of project experience in an architectural practice
• Licensed or registered architect
• Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, 3dMax, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office.
• Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures
• LEED accreditation preferred
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.