– Reporting to the Resident Engineer, Organize the team as to different duties and tasks for the building project;
– Conduct snagging/de-snagging and other handover prerequisites where required;
– Update comprehensive records of project progress and team performance;
– Conduct design, quality and safety procedures review where required
– 7+ years experience;
– Min. 5 years experience in UAE
– Major Projects Buildings experience, working within High Rise, Mixed Use, Commercial and Residential
– Architectural Degree Holder;
– Previous Design and Engineering Consultancy Experience preferable;
– A highly trainable professional with excellent communication skills and have pleasant personality.
– Committed to the profession with passion and full heartedly deliver the work with highest quality and integrity.
– Work experiences in the client, consultant, and general contractor’s side.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.