– Managing taditional trade Key Accounts
– Managing the commercial performance of each existing account within a portfolio and regularly liaising with existing clients to identify new business opportunities.
– Working on continuous improvement plans to extend and improve upon our existing services with key clients.
– Manage an opportunity pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve a gross profit result in line with quarterly targets, and responds to enquiries relating to productivity in the Container Terminal.
– Ensures all clients understand the services on offer from our Client across all business units, and actively promote the services of the port amongst new and existing customers within the industry sector.
– Ensures that all client profiles are maintained and updated within the customer database.
– Prepares quotations to customers, and provides project management of the roll-out of all new contracts and services.
– Provides detailed information and reports to the directors of the company as and when required.
– Carries out analysis and produces input to reports on a monthly and as and when required basis.
– Daily liaison with other members of the team to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service and that suppliers provide consistent services.
– Manages a range of customer projects at any one time.
– Advises on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
Traditional – General Trade
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: FMCG
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management Years of Experience: Min: 5 Residence Location: Unspecified Gender: Male Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
FrieslandCampina Middle East operates across the Arabian Peninsula in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Yemen and Kuwait.
Our geographical scope also includes the Levant countries.
We are among the first multinational dairy companies that entered the Middle East market. In 1955, our popular brand RAINBOW® Quality Milk was launched in the region in an evaporated milk format.
Since then, the rich and creamy taste of RAINBOW® Quality Milk has been loved by the region’s consumers. Our presence in Saudi Arabia was strengthened with the acquisition of Jamjoom in 1984 which allowed us expand our category into ‘Ready-To-Drink’ milk in Saudi Arabia. Over the last 50 years, RAINBOW® Quality Milk has diversified its portfolio to match the changing lifestyle and dairy nutritional needs of consumers in the Middle East. RAINBOW® Quality Milk’s strong foothold in the Middle East is an outcome of our superior product quality and brand’s heritage while continuously ensuring that we remain relevant in our consumer’s lives. ”
Fax: +971 (4) 4551899