A Leading Real Estate Company In The UAE.
Policies, Processes, Procedure and Practices
• Provide inputs for the development of policies, processes, procedures and practices related to General ledger and fixed assets function that ensure adequate financial controls and integrity of accounting transactions related to GL & Fixed asset.
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly/ quarterly consolidated financial information reporting pack.
• Preparation of the annual consolidated financial statements.
• Preparation and review of the monthly schedules for prepayments, accruals, other receivables and other payables.
GL closing and reconciliations
• Review all GL reconciliation activities and ensure all entries are accurate and are in line with company policies and procedures.
• Maintain appropriate close procedures, ensure timely execution of close procedures and maintain GL Support schedules.
• Reconciliation of intercompany / related party balances on a monthly basis.
• Ensure Sub Modules are reconciled with the GL by concern departments
Fixed Asset & GL Control
• Reconciliation of fixed Asset with GL in order to ensure the match between FA and GL and to minimize discrepancy to bring high accuracy in accounting transactions.
• Ensure fixed Assets register is maintained and updated.
• Maintain an accurate fixed asset register for tagged and identified items, as appropriate.
• Assist in all audits process for assigned area and ensure timely completion of the same.
• Provide support to Section Head in implementing audit recommendation throughout the department and ensure team complies with same.
• Provide inputs and suggestions for the continuous improvement of accounting practices taking into account international best practice, changes in international standards and change in the business environment which demand proactive action plans in line with company objectives.
• Assist in providing information for the various reports prepared by finance department to the Senior Management
Hyperion Consolidation and Reporting.
• Support Manager financial reporting as the secondary resource for Hyperion consolidation and financial reporting
Key Performance Indicators
• Timely and accurate closing of books and adherence to the closing checklist.
• Timely and accurate reconciliation of the intercompany / related party balances and resolution of reconciling items.
• Maintenance of accurate and up to date fixed assets register.
• Active participation in facilitating the various audits.
• Timely consolidation through Hyperion
• Timely preparation of the monthly, semiannual and annual consolidated financial statements.
• Finance Team
• DPG Divisions/Departments
• Internal audit
• DPG Employees
• DPG Entities (DP, DPAM, Ejadah, etc.)
• External Auditors
• Consultants / Contractors, as applicable
• Dubai Holding entities (Dubai Holding, TECOM, etc.,)
• Industry Peers/Bodies
• Chartered Accountant
• Knowledge of Oracle System/Hyperion equivalent accounting system
• Minimum 4 – 6 years of experience in accounting.
About the Company
A leading real estate company in the UAE.