1 – 6 yrs US, New Jersey
Job Description Send me Jobs like this
– The leadership team is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates for quantitative trading roles. If you- re eager to make an impact in a niche Quantitative and Algorithmic Automated Trading in USA and other emerging markets and have a proven track record of excellence, we have a unique pioneering opportunity waiting for you! You will be part of a team of very select professionals from the best institutes (IIT/IIM/Ivy League) in creating proprietary innovative products. Based on the quantitative analysis of financial market data you will be expected to research and design innovative investment strategies like Arbitrage, long/short, statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage, market-making algorithms etc.
Position Title : Associate (Asset Management)
Work Experience : 1-6 years
– Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
– Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
– Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Mutual Funds/Fund Management/Asset Management
Associate Asset Management Investment Management Trading Valuation quantitative analysis
Desired Candidate Profile:
Required Skills :
– Strong candidates should have 3-6 years of work experience and successful track record in quantitative analysis preferably in the capital markets domain.
– Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science preferred) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
– Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net
– Good written and oral communication skills.
– Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
– Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual – high energy, high activity levels – passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company.
Only Candidates Authorized To Work In USA Shall Be Eligible For This Position.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Maths, Statistics, M.A – Maths, Statistics
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
HuQuo is an HR Analytics and Consulting organization to provide path-breaking HR services by deeply understanding the human quotient of organizations we work with, and to evolve the industry and make it future ready through HR Analytics.