Bradfield Group is a world leader in the provision of HR Training, Services and Consultancy with a reputation for unmatched quality of its solutions. It is accredited to deliver CIPD programmes globally and is a leading international CIPD training provider. Our vision is to be recognised in our all operational territories as a primary resource for HR expertise.
Reporting to the Regional Business Development Manager, the role of the Business Development Executive is to sell the Bradfield range of products in the Gulf Region, and to assist in ensuring that the Dubai office runs smoothly.
• To meet targets set by selling Bradfield range of products.
• To provide weekly updates on sales campaigns to Regional Business Development Manager and to report back during weekly sales meetings.
• Maintain accurate pipeline of enquiries on CRM system and be able to provide up to date reports as required.
• To attend networking, exhibitions and other events where appropriate to promote the Company and its services.
• To add new contacts to database and research new ones in order to develop and update the client database.
• To keep appraised of Bradfield Group’s product set.
• To handle customer service issues appropriately and where needed to pass them to the correct person.
• To provide accurate & regular feedback on sales and clients to Regional Business Development Manager.
• Liaise with Marketing Manager regarding required marketing to support products.
• Support marketing of seminars organised by Marketing Department and attend them as appropriate.
• To attend programmes on first day (as far as is reasonably possible) in order to meet and greet delegates, check that they have paid or that instalments plans are in place, to deal with any queries, and to build on relationships.
• To handle customer service issues appropriately and pass them as appropriate to HQ.
• Ensuring that students have paid for at least first instalment of programme prior to commencement. Work with Credit Controller to ensure the same.
• Offer support to team members where needed.
• Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required.
The Business Development Executive position interacts with the following people and roles:
• All members of the Business Development team
• Regional Business Development Manager
• Managing Director
• Marketing Manager
• London Office Team
• Bradfield Trainers
• Potential & existing students and their managers
Graduate in a business related discipline.
Key Skills and Knowledge
• Telephone sales experience – 6 months minimum
• Some knowledge of CIPD programmes an advantage
• Some experience of HR an advantage
• Knowledge and experience of a CRM system such as Act! essential
• Ability to communicate effectively by telephone, in person and in writing
• Must be driven to achieve
• Must be self motivated and competitive
• Must be resilient
• Must be a sound administrator
• Good attention to detail required
• Ability to negotiate desirable
• IT – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and web
• Good cultural awareness
• Good team player
• 20 days holiday per year with additional day per year of service after one complete holiday year
• UAE Public holidays
• 3 additional days at Christmas at a time prescribed by the Company.
• Health insurance
About the Company
Bradfield Group is a world leader in the provision of HR information, training and consultancy and with a reputation for unmatched quality of its solutions. It is accredited to deliver CIPD programmes globally and is the largest international CIPD training provider. Our vision is to be recognised in our all operational territories as a primary resource for HR expertise.