Human Capital House
Our client, a third-party logistics services solutions provider is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager for their healthcare multi-user warehousing and transport operations. The primary aims of this role is to achieve business in line with the company’s expectations as well as achieve target revenues and profit margins for the healthcare multi-user warehousing and transport operations, and other value-added services as directed. These aims will be achieved through the development/ maintenance of existing accounts and new business acquisition.
Key Accountabilities inculdes:
• Actively look for ways to increase margins as per company key focus areas in line with the trends, in particular in relation to the Healthcare Warehousing and Transport Services
• Responsible for spot sales of space/other services in the multi-user healthcare warehouses, in particular for seasonal storage
• Responsible for the sales plan and sales delivery of the transport services and other value-added services
• Analyse and demonstrate customer industry specific knowledge and trends
• Analyse marketing, customer and competitor information
• Identify/ select key influences internal and external and understand their decision-making processes
• Understand current and future capabilities of company’s service offerings
• Ensure all required reports are accurate and submitted within the set timeframes
• Develop analytical skills to establish customer’s business and logistics management needs
• Demonstrate knowledge of supply chain management
• Present the services to offer solutions that meet customer’s needs
• Demonstrate organisational and personal benefits of our services to customers
• Follow up with qualified written information to the customer, including producing responses to other line of services
• Manage joint projects with customer agreed milestones.
• Minimum 3 years at managerial level handling contract management/ sales/ account development role within a logistics/ distribution Company
• Demonstrate experience of warehousing and transport activity on a multi-user and multi-site basis
• Sound understanding of supply chain principles and organisation logistics
• Customer contact at various levels
• Graduate degree essential
• Master’s degree desirable
• National CPC holder or International CPC holder in Transport is desirable
• Strong selling background
• Proven Project and Change Management skills
• Excellent communication skills – internally and externally
• Good IT skills – spreadsheets and word processing
• Sound analytical ability
• First class presentation skills
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.