A highly successful global Commodities trading company require a dynamic Accountant for their start-up office in Dubai, JLT. This role requires someone who can manage multiple tasks, be highly reliable and self-manage.
This role is responsible for reporting, accounting and taxes.
Responsibilities and activities:
• Prepare the local statutory Financial Statements
• Prepare IFRS packages for consolidation purposes
• Reconcile local statutory financial statements result with IFRS results
• Manage the relationship with auditors in charge of the audit of the financial statements
Accounting: general ledger, accounts payable, and Accounts Receivable
• Supervise the booking entries activities in AP, AR and GL
• Prepare the monthly and you end GL adjustment bracket accrual, estimates of provision, CCY revaluation ETC)
• Running a periodic analysis of the main balance sheet items Supervised the into company balances reconciliation process
• Prepare analytic reports to the management: BS, P&L, risk reports
• Budget preparation, comparisons with actual results
• Reconcile IFRSresult management report result
• Preparation of the necessary documents to prepare corporate income tax return (CIT)
• Coordination of the tax adviser who prepares that CIT return Coordination of the tax adviser in respect of all they are other local tax issues
• Cooperation with tax advisor and green headquarters in respect of the TP policy and other international tax matters
• Cooperation with the group headquarters in respect of Treasury/Financial needs
Professional and personal skills:
• Excellent English language written and spoken
• IFRS and localGAAP principles knowledge
• Balance sheet and P&L analysis expertise
• Management accounting, profitability analysis, the cost analysis, cost allocation methodology knowledge
• High level of the tax matter and experience of tax issues
• Strongly IT orientated, with a very good knowledge of MS XL and MS programs ( Oracle ERP system and SAP BPC consolidation software is a plus)
• Good knowledge and experience of internal control systems
• Able to manage tasks independently, being self-planning and organising
• Able to deliver a good amount of work keeping quality standards
• Efficient and effective to work as part of a team but also resume responsibilities individual tasks
• Ability to work longer office hours when needed
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.