Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: AED 15000-20000
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: [email protected]
Street: Al Falah
City: Abu Dhabi
Listed: October 3, 2016 5:00 pm
Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze the monthly accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to report to management.
2. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs. To prepare financial projections and forecast, Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
3. To ensure that company financial & operations systems are in compliance with company’s internal control.
4. Liaise with external auditors, bankers and other relevant parties on financial related matters.
5. To support business development department in provision of financial position;
6. To supervise and maintain monthly payroll.
7. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
8. Any other duties assigned by the Management.
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
• Must have a Degree in Accountancy / Professional Degree with not less than 5 years of experience in a similar position in the Gulf.
• Able to commence employment immediately in a month would be an advantage
• Excellent working knowledge of SAP FICO module is required.End-user knowledge in SAP MM is also preferred.
• Advanced Excel proficiency is also mandatory