Al Ghurair Real Estate
Purpose: To plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems.
Civil Engineer with Civil & Structural works:
• Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
• Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
• Undertaking complex calculations
• Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
• Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
• Resolving design and development problems
• Managing budgets and project resources
• Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
• Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
• Required Qualification: Bachelors in Civil Engineering
• Required Experience: Min 3 years of Experience in civil & Structural works
Salary Range: AED 12-15K
About the Company
Real estate is a core activity of Al Ghurair Group which owns a large portfolio of land and buildings in the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s flagship property is one of the Emirate’s best known and most prestigious mixed-use developments, the BurJuman Centre in Bur Dubai.
Al Ghurair Real Estate leases, maintains, and redevelops the Al Ghurair Real Estate portfolio in the UAE. Properties under management include showrooms, villas, retail outlets, car parks, residential and commercial buildings.
Telphone No: 971-4-2623377
email id: [email protected]