Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
Understand business problems and perform due diligence
Estimate and outline the solution approaches
Construct architecture viewpoints and drive teams to realize the design and development
Has a complete technical ownership of the delivery
Ensures quality, cost and schedule under control
Required Technical Skill Set
Cloud Architectures and Frameworks, Cloud Security and Standards, Knowledge of multiple Cloud bed platforms Azure, Amazon, GoogleAppEngine
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Cloud Technology Cloud Architect Amazon web services Azure Microsoft Azure Public cloud Hybrid Cloud AWS Architect AWS private Cloud private cloud computing
Desired Candidate Profile:
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1. Good Knowledge of transforming on-premise solutions to cloud
2. Architecting and design solutions for Private, Hybrid and Public cloud models
3. Good Communication to connect and drive the Cloud based adoption
4. Understands the trends and can articulate on the TCO and ROI parameters of the Cloud adoption.
5. Ability to create roadmap or transformation plan for customers to adopt cloud based platforms.
6. Has expertise on building solutions for IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
7. Compare and contrast different solutions models and non-functional levers.
8. Can express and articulate the architecture and design rationale.
9. Can drive architecture solution using defined architecture design methodologies such as TOGAF, Zachman or other frameworks
10. Carries good understanding of Cloud Standards and principles
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Modelâ„¢, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 362,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Recruiter Name:S Vasudevan
Contact Company:Tata Consultancy Services Ltd