Taylor Sterling is currently looking for a Construction Manager in Saudi Arabia. This role will be head office based and will report directly to the Project Director and will lead the way in responsibility for the execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of the work in the project within budget, at an acceptable and stated quality and on-time.
– Be responsible for the Construction being completed in time, within the established budget and according to safety and quality requirements and to project and contractual documents, and ensure that all contractual obligations are fulfilled in time and to the complete satisfaction of the Client
– Participate actively to all safety initiatives and verify that safety organization is properly staffed and assisted by Construction Supervision Team
– Chairing and recording the Kick-off meeting with each subcontractor and subsequent progress meetings as appropriate
– Ensuring that all Construction Supervisors document (in the form of a diary) their day-to-day activities in support of future contractual matters
– In connection with the Field Project Control Coordinator, review and approve the construction program and ensure that detailed construction schedules are prepared for all areas and erection activities
– In absence of the Project Manager in the field, discuss with the Client all Project changes required and, where necessary, provide all information to Project Manager in order to define estimating cost, contract extras and construction delay
– In connection with Project Manager and the Field Project Control Coordinator, review single progress report and construction overall progress report, budget and field construction activities in order to reach final goal as economically as possible
– In absence of the Project Manager in the field, issue correspondence to the Client Construction Manager under his signature for subject related to Project matters raised in field
– Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
– Experience working with main buildings in the Middle East
– Minimum 10 years of experience in residential / commercial / mixed use building construction
– GCC experience is a plus
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.