Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client, a world’s leading Healthcare diagnostics company, is currently seeking for qualified individual for the position of Contracts Coordinator based in Abu Dhabi. The Contracts Coordinator would assist HODs in negotiating the terms, dates and payments of contracts with service vendors and suppliers. Take ownership in the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services. Maintain contract files and ensure that the proper departments are charged, which helps accounting departments better allocate and manage company budgets. Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations. The network of contractual relationships between the company’s healthcare business partners, providers, agencies and vendors has become a highly complex activity. To keep pace with ever-changing contractual arrangements, the company have established the position of Contracts Coordinator to oversee the development and maintenance processes. Below are key attributes of the Contracts Coordinator.
The Contracts Coordinator creates, negotiates prices for and tracks the progress of contracts with suppliers and service vendors. The Contracts Coordinator reviews proposals from vendors and select those that best fit needs and budgets of the company. The Contracts Coordinator would also work closely with various Department Heads, including technical operations, project management, account management, business operations and finance to get contracts approved. The Contracts Coordinator’s task is to ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, as well as development of specific standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations, drafting contracts and document management.
Other responsibilities will include:
• The Contracts Coordinator would assist HODs in negotiating the terms, dates and payments of contracts with service vendors and suppliers.
• Take ownership in the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
• Maintain contract files and ensure that the proper departments are charged, which helps accounting departments better allocate and manage company budgets.
• Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
• Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
• Evaluate the performance of vendors and severe the contracts of those who don’t meet their standards.
• Oversee organizational contract development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
• Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
• Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
• Perform appropriate technical, administrative and operational research to support proposal and contract development.
• Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
• Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
• Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
• Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit company’s financial performance.
• Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
• Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
• Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
• Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare management or related field preferred.
• Prior work experience in a contract coordinator role within a healthcare setting preferred.
• Experience in applying organizational standards when developing requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting contracts.
• Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
• Strong verbal and written skills; ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow.
• Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
• Attention to details, Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting financial models and analysis.
To know more other vacancies we have, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.