Menasa & Partners
Contracts Manager – Kuala Lumpur – Marine/Ports
Our client is a top tier international Consultancy urgently seeking a Contracts Manager to join the team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This will involve working on Marine/Port related projects and to provide Contract Strategy Advice.
• Ability to support key parties of the project by being pro-active and provide guidance to ensure best resolution of any contractual disputes, performance issues etc.
• Provide on-site contracting management and administration
• Minimise exposure and liability to claims against the client duties to support KPI’s of the team and client
• Demonstrate the highest level of business ethics to comply with the Group Statement of General Business Principles
• Interact effectively with Client, team and other personnel on the project to implement a fully integrated contract strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying is essential
• Must have MRICS/MCIOB/other further educational qualification
• Minimum of 10 years contractual experience
• Ability to multi task so can lead and interface whist directing the work of others
• Provide commercial / contractual opinion and reports on complex, highly technical issues
• Expert knowledge of contract terms and conditions
• Experience of working in multi – cultural environments
• Previous projects to include marine/ports infrastructure
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.