My client a large International contractor has an immediate opening for a Contracts Manager for a large Oil & Gas project in Saudi Arabia.
The candidate as a minimum must have experience/knowledge of the following:
• Preparation of monthly reports on the Project commercial/contract position including CVR’s
• Procurement and Subcontract formation / negotiation
• Subcontract Administration
• Main Contract Administration
• Variation – Identification / Pursuit / Negotiation
• Claim – Protecting the company’s interest under the contract by identifying opportunities pro-actively ensuring compliance with contract claim requirements.
• Protecting the company against claims from subcontractors
• Managing a project commercial/contracts team to ensure the above goals are achieved in accordance with project & programme requirements.
All applicants must fulfil the following criteria before applying:
– Preference to Candidates with a Bachelors Degree in Quantity Surveying or Equivalent, Bachelors in Engineering will also be considered.
– Must have a solid contracting experience, preferably with Petrochem experience in the Middle East or North Africa.
– Alternatively candidates with contracting experience from a Civils background may be considered from high value projects.
– Minimum of 15 – 20 years in Contract Management/Administration.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000‘s of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.