Clarendon Parker Bahrain
Corporate Account Managers are responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. They manage and evaluate quality and consistency of product with service delivery. Corporate Account Managers develop long-term partnerships and selling solutions that exceed customer expectations.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
• Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
• Other duties as assigned
• A Bachelor of Sales/ Marketing
• A Bachelor of IT or Business Information System degree (preferred).
• Minimum of two years of sales or marketing experience in Telecoms, Banking, or Information Technology industry.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
• High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
About the Company
Established in 1996, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrains Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking Logistics & Customer Service Secretarial & Administration Human Resources & Recruitment Engineering & Construction IT/Telecom Marketing & PR Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.