We are looking for a mixture between a statistician, machine learning expert and engineer with an interest in predictive analytics and an ability to communicate their ideas and findings in a comprehensive and digestible way to business persons and IT alike: someone who has passion for building data products and services. The ideal candidate understands human behavior and knows what to look for in the data.
– You have a MS in Statistics, Machine Learning, or Predictive Analytics
– You have 4+ years creating predictive models using advance machine learning techniques
– You have proven work examples of turning significant amounts of data into informative/insightful actions through various statistical techniques that turn into explosive business results
– You have an expert command of statistical analysis, algorithm development, and state-of-the-art tools and methodologies for data science
– You have an expert command of SQL and R or Python as applied to data science with experience with AWS or other big data platforms
– You have excellent communication and presentation skills with founders, developers and big corporate partners
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Other
R Machine Learning Data Science Python Predictive Analytics SQL Algorithm Development Statistics Big Data Statistical Analysis
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited
Headquartered in London, UK, the Mytrah Group is focused on delivering sustainable energy in a world without subsidies. The group is privately owned and takes a long-term view of business, guided by strong corporate values and high ethical standards.
Mytrah placed an India-focused subsidiary – Mytrah Energy Limited (MEL) – on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange in 2010, raising $80 million from institutional investors such as Capital Group, Blackrock and Henderson. Since then it has raised over $1 billion of mezzanine and senior debt, to fund construction of 1000 MW of renewable energy.
Contact Company:Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited