Objectives: In this role you work closely with the Cluster Director and the Africa Middle East (AFME) Sales team to provide office, administrative and sales support. This role supports sales managers as a first customer contact and coordinates customer enquiries among the Sales team and Customer Service. This role will be focal point for the customer base in AFME, and shall work proactively with customers to establish improvements in forecasting, payments, complaint handling, promotions, etc.
Main responsibilities: Main duties of the role
• Call customers to follow up on orders intake, payments, forecast, promotions in collaboration with other departments
• Manage sampling dispatching and liaise with sales
• Keep record on sales visits / follow up on actions
• Assist sales with proper forecast planning based on historical sales and develop demand planning
• Develop service level KPI’s for customer base and monitor
• Coordinate complaint handling within AFME, follow-up, keep track, and develop performance indicator
• Monthly update in sales meeting of status of complaints and other relevant business topics
• Collect customer requests on products and share with departments involved
• Handle and submit customer satisfaction survey to customers in collaboration with Marketing
• Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Prepare and / or assist to some commercial events (customer visit – exhibition)
• Arranging travel and accommodation, and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to meetings
• Screening telephone calls, coordinating enquiries and requests of customers with sales and customer service, and following up feedback to stakeholders
• Organizing and maintaining diaries, visit reports, minutes, presentations, visa applications
Reporting to: Cluster Leader AFME
Duration: Permanent position
Desired start date: July 15 2017
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Sun-Thursday 9 am – 6 pm
• Relevant University Degree
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role in food/ingredients
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and SAP
• Excellent Arabic and English communication skills, both verbal and written. French is an asset
• Project management
• Continuous improvement
• Working in an international environment
• Hard-working, organized, proactive, pragmatic, planning, hands-on, teamplayer
About the Company
Every day, in homes around the world, Dawn Foods helps make happiness. For almost a century, this family-owned global bakery supplier has partnered with bakers, retailers and other culinary experts to deliver the ingredients and finished baked goods for all of life’s sweet moments.
Dawn Foods proudly employs more than 4,000 people in more than 70 countries and is committed to manufacturing and distributing the sweet bakery products to support customers of all sizes.
Dawn Foods provides high-quality bakery solutions to customers around the globe. With unmatched manufacturing and distribution capabilities, we bring together the knowledge, commitment and innovation our customers deserve.