My client, a Multinational Industrial and Construction group is looking for Demand Planning Manager responsible to lead the planning & forecasting for the business channels and manage the operational aspect of the replenishment across the region. The Demand Planning Manager will also be responsible to optimize the flows & process, Maintain good stock level of items, accountable for purchase cycle and maximize deliveries.
My client is a leading Multinational Industrial and Construction organisation
The role of Demand Planning Manager will include, but not limited to the following:
* Insure a consistency between the forecast, customer orders & the stock
* Through a market analysis (working with Marketing and Sales), develop future demand projections for the purposes of mid to long term planning
* Drive alignment of regional plans including consolidation of the demand of the ME zone
* Coordinate with the suppliers to insure the respect of the service agreement
* Collaborate with the mature distributors for stock management
* Driving S&OP Process
* Optimizing Stock levels in markets
* AGI reporting (Forecast accuracy, SKU performance, demand validation, S&OP)
* Market Ownership; customer services activities, order booking.
* Preparing budgets and quarterly forecasts
* Monthly forecasting process and supply chain Dashboard
For the role of Demand Manager the ideal candidate must have the following:
* A minimum 5+ years of Management experience in Demand Planning.
* Must have experience in Industrial, Manufacturing or Construction industries with Multinational firms
* Supply Chain/ Logistics related university degree required
* Candidate must be based in the UAE
* Must be Fluent in English and Arabic (French is a plus)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.