– Building and packaging of .NET websites, Windows services, Web/WCF services.
– Support continuous integration build environment and automated package migration processes.
– Hands on experience in configure software builds and automated deployment to non-production and production environments
– Perform software branching activities for each release cycle
– Hands on experience in the maintenance and administration of build/release processes
– Design, document, implement, and maintain scripts to enhance current build/release processes
– Incorporating new development projects into existing build structures
– Installing and/or upgrading new software tools when needed and help administrate common engineering resources
– Create and maintain tools and scripts to deploy and configure software products
– Enhance existing automated Build/Deploy process and architect the next generation centralized deployment
– Continually evaluate tools and technologies to improve the overall release process
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Client/Server Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
.Net Developer Azure SQL Server designing maintenance WCF .NET
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– Team Foundation Server 2010/2012/2013 Administration
– Hands on experience in TFS process template editing
– Hands on experience in Work Flow designing (Build Process Templates)
– Hands on experience in TFS code branching, merging, versioning and TFS Security
– Should follow TFS project organization best practices
– Proficient in MS Build, MS Test, PowerShell and Advance Installer for automated Build-Release processes
– Manage and execute builds
– WiX Scripting.
– Experience with automating software deployment and packaging.
– Experience in migrating complex TFS collections from one version to another with custom modifications.
– Experience in TFS Installation, backup, restore.
– Programming knowledge with exposure to Visual Studio IDEs and .NET environments.
– Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Visual Studio Team System, TFS 2010/12/13/15, Microsoft Test Manager, Azure (Visual Studio online), Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015, SQL Server 2005/08/12/14 OS Win Server 2003/08/12. Client Server Architecture App/Web Servers: IIS 5.0,6.0,7.0
Varaha Consulting Pvt Ltd
Leading client of Varaha Consulting Pvt Ltd