Minimum of 12 to 16 years of experience in IT infrastructure. Will be managing a team of associates responsible for architecting, designing and implementing high volume, large & complex Java EE enterprise applications using a mix of technologies such as Java, Jenkins, GITHub, Puppet, Tomcat/WebSphere, Web Tier (F5/Apache), Mongo, Kafka, Oracle, Data Reporting/Analytics (Crystal, Actuate IHub), Active Directory, Storage (EMC Isilon) in a virtualized Linux environment.
* At least 3 to 5 years of Java Application Server WebSphere/Tomcat experience (certifications desirable)
* Systems Engineering/Administration experience building and configuring system infrastructures in support of web-based applications
* DevOps experience to meet common goals and maintain professional and productive relationship with R&D organization despite challenges, pressures and conflicting requirements
* Strong functional knowledge of and hands-on experience with Unix/Linux/Windows systems and scripting
* Must possess strong analytical, problem solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must possess a strong work ethic and be willing & available to work extended hours and weekends as necessary to complete assigned tasks and projects as well attend specially scheduled events such as weekend performance tests or major technology upgrades, major releases and client migrations
* Must be a team player who freely and openly shares work related information with co-workers
* Must be open to others suggestions and must be willing to provide input
* Must be comfortable supporting and working closely with, in a professional manner with cross functional teams comprised of personnel from Infrastructure & Operations, Development, Quality Assurance, and End user communities
* Must be available to provide 24×7 L3 level on-call escalation support to troubleshoot and resolve system problems of a complex nature specifically after changes were made by the Solution Engineering Team such as modifying an existing solution, adding capacity or implementing a new solution.
* Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft office products, Visio, PowerPoint and effectively utilizing these tools to develop system documentation such as run books, system topology diagrams, hardware/software specifications
* Must be capable of working effectively in a fast-paced demanding environment with conflicting and changing priorities
* Must be able to prioritize and effectively manage time supporting multiple concurrent efforts
* Must be able to visit and effectively collaborate with various groups within R&D organizations both onshore and offshore
* Must show understanding and experience working with Agile/Scrum development teams.
* Must show working knowledge of Jenkins and how to properly configure jobs.
* Strong understanding and experience with Java build tools (Ant, Maven).
* Strong understanding of dependency management.
* Strong understanding and experience with Binary repositories (Artifactory, Nexus).
* Strong understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
* Strong understanding of Configuration Management.
* Strong understanding and experience with Configuration Management tools. (Preferably Puppet).
* Strong scripting and process automation experience. (Preferably BASH and Groovy).
* Experience developing automated procedures for systems management
* Strong scripting skills using Unix shell scripting, Python, Perl, etc.
* Capacity planning, resource utilization and monitoring, trending, and correlation of resource utilization with key system processes and service levels
* Application performance tuning experience and insight
* Java/J2EE development experience in a Websphere Application environment is desired
* Splunk/CA APM (Wily/Introscope) desired
* Puppet, Configuration management desired
* Accountability, Focus and Emotional attachment to solution being engineered
* Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
* Familiarity with Gradle
* Familiarity with the various test types in a Deployment Pipeline
* Familiarity with modularity and how it applies to software development.
* Familiarity with RESTful web services/API
Arun Rodda | Human Resources
Fortune 9, Somajiguda | Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Release Manager
Java EEGradleGroovyJ2EeMavenTomcatWebsphereOracleAntWeb ServicesDevops
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
ADP Pvt. Ltd.
ADP Private Ltd. is a 100 % fully owned subsidiary of ADP Inc. (Automatic Data Processing Inc.) and provides Information Technology and I.T. Enabled Services to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, ADP Private Ltd. is the largest off-shoring destination of ADP with our 6700 associates providing product development and services support on multiple processes, domains and technologies from its three facilities in Hyderabad and Pune.
Lines of Business
The India operations provide complete range of software development and technical support services as well as solution center services, which involve back-office operations covering both voice and non-voice processes. ADP Private Limited (ADP India) operations can be classified into four areas:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Product Development (R&D)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Solution Center Services (BPO)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM)
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Global Security Organization (GSO)
The Product Development team develops the technologies that form the foundation for ADPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s products and services. They also create the most advanced delivery and deployment of innovative business solutions for our clients. At ADP Private Limited (ADP India), the product development team drives the innovation of our products and services with their unique blend of strong technical skills and business acumen. Their work is crucial to our success to be our clientÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s global strategic partner for their growing portfolio of workforce solutions.
In order to serve ADPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s client base, our products use and deploy technologies that include:
Web Technologies | Client Server Technologies | Mainframe Technologies | Communication Technologies | Enterprise Technologies
Solution Center Services (BPO)
The Solution Center Services team focuses on ownership, administration, and management of business processes for clients. These services are based on measurable performance metrics that are effectively leveraged on our in-depth understanding of business domains as well as strong computing infrastructure. Our services cover diverse sets of domains such as payroll processing, benefits administration, tax and financial services, and pre-employment services.
The service delivery can be broadly classified as:
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Non-Voice Processes: Transaction Processing, Analytics, Data Conversion, Implementation Support etc.
Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ Voice Processes: Participant Customer Calls and Client Technical Support; Tier 1 & 2 services
Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM)
ADP Private Limited (ADP India) provides Remote Infrastructure Management services to ADPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s business units worldwide. RIM is the latest offshore model in which the IT requirements of an organization – in particular the support functions of infrastructure management and maintenance – are dealt remotely. ADP deploys sophisticated management tools and standardized frameworks for service delivery, end-to-end management, and support of IT infrastructure at remote locations.
Global Security Organization (GSO)
ADP Private Limited (ADP India) through the Global Security Organization provides data security, compliance with industry and government regulations, and maintenance of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and operations for ADP, its suppliers, business partners and clients.
About ADP Inc.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and approximately 570,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world.
Contact Company:ADP Pvt. Ltd.
Email :[email protected]