Minimum Qualifications: –
Strong fundamental knowledge of DFT/DFD techniques for high performance processors.
– Understanding of core-based test methodology and scan isolation.
– Knowledge in fault modeling Stuck-at, Transition, Path Delay, Gate-Exhaustive, IDDQ, and other advanced DFT models.
– Knowledge in JTAG, MBIST, Scan Compression, ATPG, Fault Simulation and at-speed testing.
– Experience with industry ATPG tools Synopsys Tetramax, Cadence Encounter Test or Mentor Fastscan ATPG tools. – Synopsys DFTC scan insertion.
– Experience in Logic Design, VHDL, Verilog RTL, verification, and static timing analysis.
– Working knowledge in one or more of the following; C, C++, TCL or Perl.
– Experience with industry simulation tools such as VCS, Modelsim, or others.
– Direct experience in silicon bring-up, debug, and validation of DFT features on ATE.
– Detail oriented with strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
Desired Experience: –
Experience in design and verification of the above; layout, SPICE simulation, etc.
– Experience with formal verification tools such Verplex, Formality, etc. – Knowledge and experience of timing closure and industry tools like PrimeTime and PTSI.
– Experience with other industry tools such as Vera, Spyglass, 0-in, Jasper, RedHawk, PrimePower.
Please see minimum qualifications.
Education: Required: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software – Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
DFTPerlRTLasicDFT EngineerVeraSpyglassJasperRedHawkPrimePowerVerplexSPICE simulationVCSModelsimCC++TCLVHDLVerilog RTLTransitionPath DelayGate – ExhaustiveIDDQDFT / DFD
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Electrical
PG – M.Tech – Any Specialization, Electrical
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Calsoft Labs provides specialized concept to market Product Engineering and embedded design and engineering services both established and early stage product and technology companies in select market segments – ISVs, New Media Companies, Networking and Datacom OEMs, computer hardware manufacturers, semiconductor companies and consumer electronics companies. Calsoft Labs helps accelerate the development of software products and reduce time to market through its proven processes, methodologies, and tools. Our full lifecycle services include product development, testing and QA, sustenance, embedded engineering services, and embedded systems design. Experienced engineers with deep expertise in leading edge technologies help improve the quality and reliability of the products we own for our customers. We have helped several Fortune 500 and early stage companies ship some of the most widely used software products in the world, on time and within budget. We do Product Engineering only, not Product Engineering also.
Calsoft Labs is a wholly owned subsidiary of ALTEN. Set up in 1988, ALTEN is a European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering (TCE) and has about 12,600 employees in 12 countries worldwide.ALTEN’s market covers the full range of consulting services, technical assistance, performance of fixed price projects and outsourced platforms in the field of Technology Consulting and Engineering (TCE) as well as Information Systems and Networks.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Venkat Nagabyru
Contact Company:Calsoft Labs India Private Limited