The Digital Manager will take the lead in defining and optimizing the brands digital marketing strategy and running the digital marketing campaigns to increase online brand awareness and engaging with its customers online. He/She is responsible for managing the digital media, ensuring excellence of marketing performance. To work hand in hand with the Marketing Director and Commercial team and align activities as per the Trade Marketing plan of the brand.
Michael Page Digital are working exclusively with a global luxury brand for this role.
* Defines and implement a digital marketing strategy in alignment with the brands strategies and business objectives
* Monitors and manages brand’s online reputation & awareness by ensuring relevant online presence and manages brand content
* Implements actions to follow the social media strategy of the brand and drive online conversation
* Is responsible for online customer knowledge & analysis and update action plan accordingly to reach defined goals (drive traffic to site, store, online sales, feedback gathering etc.)
* Track brand’s online performance, spot online opportunities, new technologies, and constantly optimize existing digital assets (website, social media pages, advertising visuals, in store digital devices, etc.)
* Uses digital marketing KPIS to set realistic but stretching targets for the team, brands and activities and suggests optimizations on actions and tools. Leads KPI team review meetings.
* Responds to customers’ requests made via social media, email, forum etc.
* Launches and manages new social media pages for the brands
* Creates and organizes content for distribution on online platforms
* Does community management: manages and grows online community as well as drives online conversation
* Monitors brand’s online performance (read analytics and recommend action plan) as well as competitors’ online activity
* Implements the strategy to drive traffic to website (online advertising, links, bloggers outreach etc.)
* Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the brands’ website
A competitive salary package is on offer.
– Minimum of 3 years of all-encompassing digital and ecommerce exposure
– A deep understanding and insights into the Middle East digital consumer base
– Must have previous Retail and Luxury brand experience
– English: Excellent written and spoken required.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.