Alderwood are currently representing of the highest performing FE providers in Saudi Arabia. This is a UK owned college who is delivering the highest quality of teaching and learning to Saudi nationals in three locations across the country.
They have been in the market for 100 years and have recently broadened its reach to Saudi Arabia. With over 10,000 students nationally and internationally they are looking for English language/ESOL teachers to deliver high quality training in one of three colleges in Saudi Arabia.
The colleges offer training programs to Female Saudi students who all study English Language before choosing their vocational pathway in year 2 of study. We are therefore looking for a number of enthusiastic Native English Speaking Lecturers for an immediate start to deliver a well-structured program of English Language
We are considering candidates who lecture/teach in any subject as long as you hold a Bachelors Degree, teaching Qualification and you are Native English speaker. It would be advantageous if you hold a CELTA/TEFL qualification and have experience delivering English Language to international learners.
• Bachelor’s Degree (i.e. English, Applied Linguistics, TESOL)
• Teaching Qualification (PGCE, CertED etc.)
• Native English Speaker (if not, candidates must have IELTS 120 as minimum)
• Experience or working within the Middle East or with Arab learners would be advantageous, or a practical awareness of cultural issues
• CELTA level qualification or an equivalent recognized TEFL teaching qualification
• Previous TEFL teaching experience in post-secondary, technical or vocational sector
Due to the local labour laws in Saudi Arabia, we are only able to accept applications from Female lecturers.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results