Mushrif Trading Co.
– Receive and review request for proposals
– Review scope responsibility matrix that defines who is performing the various activities on projects and provide feedback to the senior estimators
– Scheduling and coordinating the bid development activities to produce thoughtfully conceived proposals
– Leading the estimation department of quantity surveyors and estimators
– Estimating the prices and quotations using CCS software
– Managing quantity take offs and checks from specifications and drawings
– Obtaining information regarding the estimated costs, labour and materials involved in completing a project
– Meeting the selected tenders and time frames
– Ensuring that completed bids are professional in presentation, delivered on time and in compliance with specifications noted in the customer’s bid request
– Determining the time required to complete bids by developing realistic work plans
– Working closely with operation and procurement department to estimate project cost
– Overseeing the estimation and tendering development process to provide high quality bids on time and in an organised manner
– Analysing the quotation of suppliers and subcontractors
– Post tend reviewing and budgeting
– Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, construction management or relevant discipline is essential
– A miniumum of 15 year’s experience with at least 5 years leading tenders related to infrastructure, civils and treatment plants with at least 2 years at Department Managerial level
– Middle East experience with expertise in Infrastructure Tenders is required
– Fluent in English; Arabic would be an added advantage
– CCS system user is a requirement
About the Company
Mushrif is a leading Kuwait-based civil construction and infrastructure company with 48 years of experience. We are committed to delivering complex infrastructure projects of high quality, timeously and with proficiency.
Mushrif operates efficiently across the full infrastructure cycle, which includes designing, building, managing, developing, operating and maintaining infrastructure assets. Not only do we operate in Kuwait, we have also expanded business operations to the UAE.