Looking out for smart & talented resource having good hands in experience in –
1.Manage work schedule, sending invites, reminder and alert regarding appointments.
2.Maintain record of correspondence received, telephone calls, letters, emails.
3. Co-ordinate and facilitate travel & accommodation of leadership team
4. Co-ordinate with consultants, banks, vendor’s & concerned departmental Head’s including follow up’s.
5. Preparation of Budget, PO and all related processes, documentation
6. should be well versed with Outlook, MS Office(Excel & PowerPoint)
7. Should have strong written & verbal communication skill
8. E-mail etiquette
9. Should maintain confidentiality.
Salary:INR 4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A
Functional Area: Other
Excel Powerpoint Outlook Email MS Office Verbal Communication Secretarial Activities
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Looking out for only Female candidates.
Mytrah energy (India) Limited
Headquartered in London, UK, the Mytrah Group is focused on delivering sustainable energy in a world without subsidies. The group is privately owned and takes a long-term view of business, guided by strong corporate values and high ethical standards.
Mytrah placed an India-focused subsidiary – Mytrah Energy Limited (MEL) – on the AIM segment of the London Stock Exchange in 2010, raising $80 million from institutional investors such as Capital Group, Blackrock and Henderson. Since then it has raised $1 Billion of mezzanine and senior debt, to fund construction of 1000 MW of renewable energy by mid 2017.
For more details please log into our company website www.mytrah.com
Contact Company:Mytrah energy (India) Limited