Kristina Fidelskaya Fashion & Design
Headquartered in Dubai and production in Italy, Kristina Fidelskaya is a contemporary luxury fashion brand. The Kristina Fidelskaya Collection consists of evening wear, dresses, coats, suits, jackets, and related pret-a-porter separates designed to empower the modern contemporary woman without compromising on femininity.
Working alongside the Design Team and Executive Director, the Fabric Sourcing and Production Manager to be based in Dubai, will oversee the planning, coordination and quality control of the manufacturing of our products. This person will ensure that our fabrics are sourced at best quality and products are produced efficiently, and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
Type: Full Time / Part Time or Freelance
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Key Interface to execute strategic fabric sourcing and product development plan that meets KF design vision and financial goals
• In addition to maintaining relationships with our existing vendors, to identify new fabric sourcing partners and production avenues to enhance financial feasibility and brand value
• Manage and lead trim development and ensure all components are available for production
• Working with the Atelier to develop production-ready samples for seasonal design presentations and make recommendations to the designers
• Ensure timely deliveries of sourcing, sampling and production.Communicate any costing, timing and quality concerns throughout the product development and production process to cross-functional teams and vendors
• Regularly visiting suppliers to check on production and Quality Checks (QC)
• Working closely with sales team and Operations Director to ensure that monthly production capacity is utilized and recommending appropriate action when issues arise
• Monitoring production status of all products by season
• Tracking shipments from vendor to distribution centre
• Supporting costing process by issuing spreadsheets for tracking and conducting initial price and capacity negotiation
• Potential global travel. Travel overseas for factory visits, development and production review and relationship building with our vendors and offices.
• Experience in Fabric Sourcing and Fashion Production
• Good network of suppliers and production units locally and overseas would be an added advantage
• Bachelor’s or graduate degree in relevant subject matter
• Strong analytical and numerical skills (proficiency in Excel)
• Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written).
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• A natural ability to multi-task with strict adherence to deadlines.
About the Company
Kristina Fidelskaya is a contemporary luxury fashion brand spearheaded by, designer Kristina Fidelskaya. With its headquarters in Dubai and production in Italy, Launched in early 2014, the brand currently features a range of luxurious designer pieces with plans of expanding to a full collection of ready-to-wear, jewelry and accessories.
The Kristina Fidelskaya brand is a woman’s best friend. It is a brand that she can turn to for glamour and confidence, to be the woman she is and always will be. Kristina’s love for fashion stemmed at a young age, watching her mother create unique pieces at a time in history where the concept of individuality and expression was against the norm. She later studied at Dubai’s Esmod Fashion Institute and, like her mother, discovered that fashion, as an art form became her creative outlet.
Mixing vintage styles with her current cultural fascinations, Kristina effortlessly creates elegant and timeless clothes that speak to every woman. As an entrepreneur, a mother and a trendsetter, her collections symbolize the power and independence of the modern woman while maintaining the traditionally refined femininity and class.
Following her own inspiration, Kristina Fidelskaya hopes to inspire other women. This is just the beginning.