Abu Dhabi, UAEThe Role
A well-known FMCG company in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Financial Analyst that will be responsible for the following roles, including but not limited to:
• Ensure timely completion of closing activities and preparation of consolidated balance sheets schedules for Monthly & Quarterly closing
• Act as a lead during quarter reviews and annual audits for head office and consolidated financial statements.
• Efficient Utilization of credit availability, including revolving credit agreements to provide liquidity for the Working Capital of the Group.
• Managing long-term and short-term loans of the Group at the most competitive Return.
• Maintain banking facilities proposals and comparison files in accordance with the Group’s criteria.
• Monitor bank interest and service fees and address quality issues.
• Assisting in arranging various risk covering insurance at the most competitive rates for the Group ensuring all assets are well covered, and maintaining the Group’s relationships with Insurance Brokers and Insurance Providers.
• Responsible for managing the Fixed Assets tagging process for the Group on timely basis
To be considered for this role, you should be:
• A Bachelor’s Degree graduate of any Accounting/Finance related field
• With CPA/CA certification
• Must be Arabic speaking
• Currently residing in UAE
• Preferably prior experience in FMCG or manufacturing company
To know more about our job vacancies, please visit www.blackpearlconsult.com
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market