Abu Dhabi, UAE
A well-known FMCG company in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Financial Analyst that will be responsible for the the following roles, including but not limited to:
* Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports
* Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations
* Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package
* Coordinate financials questions/answers among Treasury, Accounting and Control Departments
* Prepare annual financial information binder to be provided to the external auditors
* Prepare quarterly operating reports
* Assist in the budget & reforecast process
* Maintain budget and reforecast information in the accounting system
* Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
* Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
To be considered for this role, you should be:
* A Bachelors Degree graduate of any Accounting/Finance related field
* With CPA/CA certification
* Must be Arabic speaking
* Currently residing in UAE
* Preferably prior experience in FMCG or manufacturing company
To know more about our job vacancies, please visit www.blackpearlconsult.com
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.