Salary AED 35-40k/month
We’re recruiting an experienced Financial Controller to work in our multinational commodities trading client.
The role reports into a young and dynamic CFO. He is therefore searching for someone with a similar mindset, who will grow and develop with the company.
• Optimize the management of working capital
• Ensure adequate bank facilities are available to support the commercial activities.
• Maintain strong working relationships with banks.
• Be involved in treasury, including forex hedging
• Developing accounting principles
• Ensure accurate and timely financial statements
• Review transactions recorded to ensure the books of accounts are accurate
• Monthly MIS, monthly, quarterly and year-end close, and external stakeholder reporting.
• Lead the Group budgeting, forecasting and cash flow activities.
• Handle year end audit
• Experience in the Commodities trading industry
• Indian national, aged around 35 yrs
• Accountancy qualification (CPA/CA/CIMA/ACA/ACCA).
• Strong IFRS knowledge
• Min. 5 years of experience in corporate finance, controlling, trade finance and structured trade finance
• Commercially minded
• Outstanding inter-personal skills
• Be able to lead, motivate and supervise a team
• UAE Experience
• IT expert
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and employs highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Facilities Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.