First Line Managers
Job Description :
IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
Who you are :
• You should have understanding of Metrics, Account SLA, SLO’s.
• Should have a understanding of working with mission critical setup working with global clients and Technology understanding with in Distributed / Mainframe / Windows & Vmware / Storage / Backup recovery / Middleware Environment. What you ll do
• Drive/ manage service quality and improvement of service delivery processes.
• Provide functional direction to employees and guide them towards making up their career
How we ll help you grow:
• You ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
• You ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
• You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Systems, EDP, MIS
Role Category: Project Manager-IT/Software
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
managed serviceswindowsoutsourcingvmwaremiddlewaremainframeservice qualitygtsmetricsglobal
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
PG – Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the About Us link above.