– 1+ years of experience in Java/C++/Python with strong knowledge OOPS & fundamentals.
– Expertise in HTML, CSS and JS
– Should be able to write performant and maintainable JS code.
– Knowledge of frontend optimization techniques and tools (eg. YSlow, PageSpeed).
– Should have already used version control systems like git.
– Focus on writing beautiful modular code and understands the value of code-refactoring
– Focus on testing your own code and committing production ready code
– Understanding of JS performance / limitations on mobile would be a plus.
– Must have hands-on experience in architecture and distributed system design
What Is Expected From You :
– Comfortable in a Startup i.e. self-starter, quick learner, hardworking and passionate.
– Passionate about coding
– Excellent coding skills
– Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Full Stack Developer Java C++ Python HTML CSS JS jQuery Bootstrap OOPS
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Gamooga is a marketing automation solution which helps e-businesses deliver personalized actions at their customers through various channels such as email, web, mobile, social and display.
The core strength of Gamooga is its powerful targeting engine which helps businesses segment their customers based on many parameters like their demographics, geographical location, purchase interests, purchase habits, purchase history, life time value etc and trigger various personalized actions at them in realtime by unifying customer behaviors across devices and channels.