A leading industrial groups based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is looking for a Group Financial Controller. The purpose of the role is to support the Group CFO on all financial and treasury related subjects.
This is a very interesting opportunity for a commercially driven, far sighted candidate looking to work in a growing organisation at group level
Responsibilities of the Group Financial Controller include:
* Review and report on performance set goals.
* Monitor and oversee the management of the balance sheets and foreign currency positions of subsidiaries to minimize currency risk.
* monitor the working capital positions of subsidiaries. And establish control systems
* Involve heavily in generation risk management policies and procedures
* Report risk issues to Subsidiary and Group Management
* Ensure that the Group complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
* Maintain relations with all internal and external stake holders
* Improve the financial performance by identifying opportunities in operations; conducting efficiency studies; initiating changes and thereby reducing the operational cost.
* Manager and oversee the IT systems, enhancements and other related major projects
* Handling of Zakat & Tax for the Group and subsidiaries
* Review of Subsidiary Documents came for President’s signature, especially the Arabic versions.
* Manage and lead all treasury functions
* Monitory debt levels and compliance with clients
* advise management on liquidity aspects of its short and long terms plans.
* Maintaining a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
Key requirements of the Group Financial Controller are :
* Degree in Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management/Administration.
* Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant professional accreditation is desirable.
* 7 – 8 years of financial/accounting responsibility/experience
* Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
* Industrial manufacturing industry experience within Saudi Arabia.
* Treasury and Risk Management experience, preferably on group level.
* Must be Arabic speaker
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.