Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our client is a large investment company.
The successful candidate will review the current framework of the housing section and executes activities with the intention of meeting goals in providing quality accommodation to employees. You will be responsible for creating this strategy, recommending, creating and managing objectives, policies and plans to reflect industry practices and provide guidance to the housing team on the real estate market of Abu Dhabi. You will prepare reports on trends and costs and will design housing solutions as well as prepare team training plans.
You will also be involved in benchmarking and market research.
• Represent Section at Departmental / Committee meetings, on projects and working groups as required. Conduct regular Section-related presentations to senior leadership as required.
• Create, maintain and develop performance metrics and KPIs for Housing Section and provide quarterly reports to senior leadership on team performance against KPIs.
• Build and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, professional bodies and other third parties to maintain an awareness of best practice and to obtain up-to-date market data.
• Provide guidance to Department representatives and end-users regarding Housing Entitlements and manage all queries relating to entitlements in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
• Collect and analyse data on the local Abu Dhabi residential prevailing market rents, upcoming supply and economic trends to maintain and update Rental and Supply Database, Property Database and any approved decision-making frameworks. Present quarterly updates to senior leadership and Committees
• Review and make recommendations regarding technical inspection / FM reports for residential property maintenance / snags / reinstatement purposes.
• Coordinate at a senior level with landlords, landlord representatives and any other third parties to resolve major maintenance issues / emergency cases and other property-related incidents to protect the organization’s interests.
• Responsible for overseeing negotiations related to any properties leased by the company and ensuring that contract terms are in line with prevailing market norms and the Housing Strategy, including all due diligence for contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Carry out other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business or related field essential.
• MRICS or equivalent preferred.
• Experience in Property Management and/or Facilities Management at Senior level
• Experience of managing complex landlord and tenant issues.
• Experience of negotiation in contract development and negotiation.
• Strong leadership skills and experience with excellent follow-up and sense of urgency.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and customer service focus.
• Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management experience an advantage.
• Exceptional ability to foster both internal and external relationships.
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
• Ability to create strategies to balance day-to-day activities with long-range business objectives
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.