The role requires to plan, develop, and implement efficient supply chain functions of purchase & vendor management, demand & production planning, warehousing and logistics across the entire supply chain. Consists of focus on continuity, quality, cost & constant business improvement, as well as working on customer outputs and business plans. The main, overall objective includes facilitating smooth and cost-effective functioning of the firm.
A leading Food & Beverages manufacturing company based in Dubai
* Help assist a budget for the preparation raw materials, inventory, equipment, subcontracts and logistics
* Strategic decisions on the supply chain function
* Design cost saving initiatives, and monitor team performance
* Cost savings regarding prior purchase history
* Strategically monitor purchase costs
* Efficient management of transportation & logistics and mobile equipment to optimize costs
* Approve strategic decisions within the supply chain
* Minimize cost of strategic raw materials and supplies and logistics (shipping) & maximise use of storage facilities
* Identify suppliers for new/existing raw materials and improve them, as well as manage supply-chain networks
* Oversee preparation of contracts with suppliers
* Coordinate with purchase and Store control to ensure required materials are available and supplies are able to meet sales / customer requirements
* Manage Logistics activities and ensure the quality of products transported are maintained
* Validate requisitions, contracts with suppliers, PO’s and expedite orders
* Negotiation with vendors to obtain an ideal cost and quality contract that is effective
AED 30,000 – 35,000
8-10 years experience in supply chain in the food manufacturing industry, with at least 5 years in a middle/senior management.
* Expertise in sourcing and purchase.
* Production planning
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.