Halian International has a fantastic job opportunity for a HR Advisor to be based in Dubai. The ideal candidate must have a western background and good knowledge of the UAE labour law visa processes. Additionally the candidate must have a UAE license and car.
The HR Advisor must have the following skills:
– Must have a western background
– Must have a excellent knowledge of the UAE labor law visa processes
– Experience in managing the on boarding process for successful applicants
– Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR practices
– Must be solutions oriented and an independent thinker
– Knowledge of Qatar and KSA labor law is desirable
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.