Dammam, Saudi Arabia
This position will be responsible for HR functions which include, but are not limited to, employee relations, recruitment, performance management, policies and procedures, competence, compensation and benefits.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• First point of contact for all HR queries
• Provide impartial advisory service to employees on operational issues for the defined area of responsibilities.
• Solely responsible for all administrative tasks related to employment life cycle (hire to retire); this includes but not limited to: drafting letters, booking of annual leave flights, keeping files and records up-to-date, updating HRIS and providing payroll inputs
• Co-operate closely with HR Manager and the line managers, ensuring consistent and efficient application of all HR policies and procedures.
• Support recruitment campaigns and administer the recruiting process from the advertising, shortlisting to offer & onboarding.
• Participate in the recruitment process by assisting Recruiter with interviews and preparation of job offers.
• Counsel Managers on how to handle employee relation issues including the preparation and delivery of performance improvement plans.
• Ensure compliance with all employment laws.
• Participates in the development and administration of new HR initiatives.
• Conduct exit interviews and prepare analysis of information gathered.
• Gather and manage attendance records and follow up as required.
• Provide HR reports and data management
• Coordinate closely with Government Relation Officer to drive completion of immigration-related tasks
? Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
? Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in HR preferably in Global Multinational companies
? Able to work independently with a high level of accountability
? Knowledge of local labor laws
? Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
? Strong organization, sense of urgency, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
? Must have strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Word skills.
? Fluency in English both verbal and written
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
The jobholder is expected to be competent in the following areas:
? Understand and practice Company and Customer safety policies and procedures.
? Ability to plan and organise effectively to meet the demands of the business.
? Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within a Customer’s organisation.
? Good time management skills.
? Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and audiences
? Team player who is hands-on and collaborative
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.