Our client established in the UAE more than 15 years ago has seen impressive growth and demand for their products and services.
Delivering a range of design options and tailor made building materials to major projects across the GCC including Meydan, Dubai Metro, Salalah Airport, Doha International Airport, etc
As a result of their expansion and internal structure we are a Human Resources Manager to manage all HR related functions across 3 entities in the UAE, Qatar and Oman
Key role is to provide an effective and efficient human resource generalist function that is aligned with departmental and company strategic goals.
Successfully implement HR strategies and deliver outstanding customer service within the organization.
Responsibilities include inter alia strategic partnership and organizational design, recruitment and selection, employment equity, salary and benefits management, employee relations, talent retention, performance management, change management, diversity management, skills development, policies and procedures, HR reporting, HR projects and managing staff.
• Recruitment and Selection: Attract, retain and motivate staff.
• Manage the recruitment process.
• Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
• Skills Development: Identify training, skills and competency needs within the organization. Coordinate career development, succession planning and talent management needs in partnership with line management.
• Identify skills shortages and manpower planning
• Employee Relations: Consult and advise management and staff on Labour relations issues. Ensure awareness of Employment Act.
• Performance Management: Manage the company performance management process (KPO). Custodian of effective performance management practices. Implement performance management / talent management initiatives. Ensure that performance management is standardized. Ensure that all employees are informed of and trained in the application of the performance management model and system. Monitoring, evaluating and reporting results.
• Change Management: Lead programmes that are aimed at improving employee morale. Identify and analyze current organizational effectiveness. Initiate and implement organizational surveys. Develop HR Policies and Procedures
• Manage HR budgets as set by executive management.
• Degree/or Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5-10 years experience as a HR generalist with a minimum of 5 years in a Management role
• Experience within a similar environment (Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Factories etc)
• Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills and implementing policies and procedures from scratch.
• High level of confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
• Ability to train. Use Initiative.
• Professional approach.
• Excellent skills in administration, communication, initiative and interpersonal
• Must have experience working with ”blue collar workers”
• Ability to travel regularly between the companies entities
• Candidates currently in the UAE is an advantage
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.