A global multinational with a growing presence in the region is seeking a HR Manager to support the regional operations and support on global projects.
A global multinational in the manufacturing industry.
A full generalist position across all HR activities
* Provide hands on support for employee relations
* Source, interview and on board new recruits across all levels across the region
* Prepare and update job descriptions, including new roles introduced in the region
* Implement and maintain a comprehensive talent management programme
* Assess and develop training needs and programme
* Maintain HRIS and internal Intranet
* Complete government reports
* Develop and administer polices and procedures
* Interact with all employees including senior stakeholders in the business
A salary on offer between AED 15,000 – AED 20,000 plus medical.
* A Bachelors degree is a must
* 5-8 years experience in a generalist HR position.
* Knowledge of UAE labour laws and familiar with other GCC/Africa labour laws
* Strong emotional intelligence, able to handle a variety of personalities
* Integrity is an important value
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.