As one of the most successful retail groups within the Middle East this company leads the way in diverse merchandise products and has expanded at a phenomenal rate over the last 10 years. As part of continued growth within the GCC they are now seeking a qualified HR Manager to be based in Dubai Head Office to further development their HR function.
• Reporting to the HR Director you will be tasked with leading a number of staff in delivering a quality & professional HR service to the business
• Play an instrumental role in running recruitment & hiring campaigns within the region
• International best practice consulting to Senior Management on HR & Personnel strategy
• Provide effective communication on recruitment, training, induction programs as required
• Be an ambassador and promoter of the company people values
• Ensure the correct policies & procedures are adhered to with regards to human resources via your team and management
• Implement new policies and procedures that assist the business in their plans to save time, improve efficiencies and reduce costs
• Keep up to date with all necessary Labor Laws and Immigration policies regarding visa’s
• Identify with management employees with true potential to promote and outline required training programs to achieve goals
• Perform annual & periodic appraisals of all staff
• Be involved in necessary disciplinary procedures to ensure the correct methods and policies are deployed
• Must have a minimum of 6 years’ + commercial experience as a Human Resources Manager, with some recent experience in the Retail sector essential
• Essential experience of working in a retail environment, ideally Fashion, Footwear, Department Stores or Sports categories
• Excellent understanding of the Middle East Labor Laws and other GCC countries requirements
• Proven abilities in running successful recruitment campaigns both domestically and internationally. Recruitment of customer service and middle management staff will be required
• Ability to travel as required on a regular basis within the region
• Good PC literacy with Microsoft Office / Outlook etc.
• Must have excellent communication skills in both English & Arabic as essential
About the Company
Quantum Search is a Dubai based Recruitment Consultancy established in 2008. Our vision is to deliver a high quality, timely and professional recruitment service across a number of key industry sectors in the middle management to executive boardroom levels with leading customers across the Middle East region. We make a firm commitment to all our clients, whether you are seeking staff or seeking a new career… we don’t distinguish on the quality of service commitment to you as our customer. “People first” is our commitment to you….
Retail Sectors: * Fashion * Luxury goods * Home wares * Supermarkets * Food & Beverage * Technology & Electronics * Department Stores * Cosmetics & Fragrance
Skills Recruited * General Management * Finance * Human Resources * Training Managers * Area Managers * Information Technology * Marketing & Public Relations * Leasing & Property Management * Project Manager / Retail Architect * Retail Buying * Merchandise Planning * Store Management * Visual Merchandisers * Brand Management