5 – 10 years
Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt(HR/Industrial Relations), Bachelor of Business Administration(Management).
Ramadan and Yearly Bonus
Job DescriptionEmail Job
Enter Email ID
• Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
• Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management ; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Industry Type : IT – Software Services
Functional Area : HR / Human Relations / Industrial Relations
Human Resource Management HR Employee Relations HR Policies HR Strategy Performance Management Career Planning