Great opportunity for an experienced HR professional with blue collar and labour law/camp/accommodation background. Working at group level to implement and provide various support to specific functions.
A reputable group of companies well established in the UAE with diversifed business lines across multiple sectors.
* Handle policies and procedures for the Group function
* 360 recruitment requirements across multiple sectors
* Over see labour camp services and handle employee relations
* Monitor HR administration and tracking
* Work with senior management on new initiatives and implementing best practice processes
Competitive package and salary
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong work ethic “get the job done” attitude
* From a distribution or Industrial background
* Workplace accommodation experience
* Labour Law/Camp logistics experience
* 5 years experience in similar position with 2 years in management role
* Understanding of UAE regulations
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.