Qatar Project Management (QPM)
– Basic knowledge of construction techniques and the ability to recommend safe work practices. Remain abreast of all relevant HSE laws, codes of practice and standards for the area.
– Understands and uses personal protective equipment, safe work practices, environmental stewardship practices and team work.
– Conducts regular inspections, safety audits and hazard assessments of work locations, work groups, projects and individuals at the assigned job location.
– Manage Contractor’s HSE personnel and ensure their adherence to Corporation’s HSE related matters.
– Conduct HSE audit at site locations ensure IPAC, Risk and OHS Policies and regulations are implemented on site.
– Identifies hazards and potential risks and assist operations staff with eliminating or mitigating those hazards.
– Conducts first level investigations of worksite accidents, injuries, prepares reports and assists with employee medical needs as required. Serves as Core member of emergency response team at the work site.
– Provide relevant information for monthly HSE reports
– Bachelor Degree in any Engineering or other related fields.
– Minimum of 5 years of related experience in HSE, reasonable knowledge of relevant HSE principles.
– Strong knowledge of OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and ISPS standards
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.