Beresford Wilson & Partners (BWP) Dubai, UAE
Interested in speaking to Interior Designers with strong UAE projects experience across Retail and Hospitality projects
Responsibilities to include
– Coordinate with Development team to provide sufficient details for production of working drawings and specifications for interior construction, materials, finishes, space planning, lightings, furnishings and equipment.
– Revision of architectural plans in conjunction with design team to formulate design which is practical, aesthetic and conducive to intended purposes.
– Provides a complete interior, relative to the nature of the project within established budgets, schedules and project requirements. This includes selection of interior finishes, colours and equipment as per the Design department standards and project requirements.
– Present all design development phase findings to Senior Development Manager/BU Head for review.
Communicate consistently with Development team throughout the design development phase to ensure client/project satisfaction.
– Responsible for quality and accuracy of all interior design documentation.
– Keep up to date with new design concepts/trends and suggest improvements to Interior Design Department standards and procedures.
– Assist in conducting periodic on-site inspections prior to substantial completion as and when required.
Suitable candidates will be qualified Interior Designers/Interior Architects with UAE projects experience
You will have a background working on Hospitality and Retail developments
Must have strong design experience, along with delivery/site experience
About the Company
BWP is a privately owned, top-end, low volume specialist recruiter with an emphasis on the Middle East markets.
The company has pedigree, a pedigree that comes with over 30 years combined experience of the local markets and from the capabilities of our staff and from their intimate knowledge of all major white collar sectors in the MENA region.
As well as our bespoke search capacity, we are also able to professionally and knowledgeably advise on all aspects of the human capital dimension; from salary surveys and recruitment strategies to general HR policy , development and training